Lightning Session: Survey Methodology
3:15pm-4:30pm on Monday, 5/20/2019
Heidi Guyer, UM-Survey Research Center (UM-SRC)
This session will include brief presentations on a wide range of topics including a review of incentive strategies and optimizing respondent recruitment using sampling and outreach strategies.
- To Invite or Remind? That Is the Question When Attempting to Optimize Respondent Outreach Mailings - Natalia Ibanez, Decision Information Resources (DIR); Heather M. Morrison, Decision Information Resources (DIR); Monica Polino Schneider, Decision Information Resources; Yvonne Asher, Decision Information Resources (DIR)
- Using Organization Member Lists in Web Surveys to Increase Sample Size - Peter Batra, Univ of Mich - Survey Research Center
- Evaluate the Benefits of Survey Link Delivery Options through Email and Texting in Mixed-Mode Survey Administration - Mihaly Imre, John Snow Research and Training, Inc.; Thomas W. Mangione, JSI Research and Training Institute, Inc.
- What Is Old Is New Again: Analog Outreach in the Digital Age - Heather Morrison, Decision Information Resources (DIR); Natalia Ibanez, Decision Information Resources (DIR); Krishna Epps, Decision Information Resources (DIR)
- Seizing an Appertunity: Exploring App-based Survey Recruitment through Instagram and Facebook Ads - Yasamin Miller, Yasamin Miller Group
- Tracking Allocation of Costs Across Studies: Development of a Software Solution - Chris Schlapper, University of Wisconsin Survey Center