Presentation & Discussion: General Tech (Hard Tech)
1:30pm-2:45pm on Monday, 5/20/2019
Orin Day, RTI International
This session provides an eclectic take on various infrastructure issues impacting survey centers. Many centers are experiencing pressure to migrate to cloud-based platforms for a range of services. Longstanding concerns regarding security and testing are also addressed.
- Benefits of Exploratory Testing Using Test Charters - Sangeetha Immani, RTI International
- Cloud Ascension: Architecting Intelligent Cloud Solutions - Chris Griggs, RTI International
- Security Vulnerabilities in Account Management - Anwar Mohammed, RTI International
- Shifting Sands – Addressing the Challenges of Windows 10 Updates to Field Laptops - Orin Day, RTI International; Jim Pratt, RTI International; YHung Mlo, RTI International
- RAPTER® 2.0: Enhancements to the Random Assignment, Participant Tracking, Enrollment, and Reporting System - Mark Lafferty, Mathematica Policy Research, Inc.