Presentation & Discussion: Field
10:45 am-12:00 pm on Monday, 05/22/2017
Grand Ballroom II
Rob Schultz, University of Wisconsin Survey Center
In this session the audience will learn about telephone and field interviewer recruiting, hiring, innovations in interviewer training, onboarding, continuous learning, self-study, distance learning, certification tests, and current practices to build teamwork and encourage retention.
- Do Certification Tests Predict Field Representative Performance? Results from the Survey of Income and Program Participation - Holly Fee, U.S. Census Bureau
- Re-thinking the Telephone Interviewer New Hire Training - Rosalind Koff, NORC at the University of Chicago; Rebecca Jessoe, NORC at the University of Chicago
- Best Practices for Training Telephone Interviewers - Nayade Crisologo, NORC at the University of Chicago
- Ready, Set, Go! How to Quickly and Successfully Hire and Onboard Hundreds of Staff for Projects with Sensitive Topics - Tamara L. Terry, RTI International
- The First Ten Seconds: Developing eLearning for Respondent Interactions - Jeffrey Wessmiller, U.S. Census Bureau
Bookings are closed for this event.